Employees enjoying the sunny day reported that they think Arnon is a good employer. Damian Zukowski, who has worked at Arnon as an electrical mechanical assembler since May 2018, appreciates the company’s commitment to a good team spirit.
– Personnel is such an important value for me. I see it in my work every day. I get a lot of support from my supervisor and my coworkers are nice. People share their knowledge and if you have a problem you can always get help, Zukowski lists.
Zukowski thinks winning benefits both the company and all its employees.
– Arnon is winning for me and I am happy to do my part.
Philip Card states that everyone at Arnon seems to be on the same target.
– We all are trying our best to be able to deliver the best products. At Arnon, we have the opportunity to get the job done in the best possible way.
Arto Stenman has worked in Arnon and its predecessor for 32 years. He has become a kind of father figure for younger employees, helping when someone has a problem.
– I have seen the company grow from seven employees to the current a couple of hundred. A lot has changed and regarding the values of the company, the change has been for good, Stenman summarized the decades he has worked in the company.
HR Manager Anni-Maria Kauppila was delighted to see everyone’s active participation in outdoor games, outside yoga and other activities.
– Of course, as an HR person, I consider the personnel to be a very important value. To win, we must take good care of the working environment, provide good management and enable everyone to do meaningful work. Such shared moments as today are cherries on the cake, the glue that holds us together. During these moments, the common will to fight and win also grows. I want us all to be proud to work at Arnon.
ARNON. Art of Automation.